To install Mayfair or Northside please follow these instructions:
- Make sure you have Beaver Builder installed and activated and Ultimate For Beaver Builder.
- Login to your WordPress site and go to Tools > Import
- On the import screen click on “Install Now” under the WordPress heading (it’s at the bottom). This will install the import plugin, make sure you activate it.
- Go back to Tools > Import and click “Run Importer” under the WordPress heading. This will you take to the upload page. Click the “Choose file” button and browse to the XML file that you downloaded.
- During the import process it will ask you if you want to import attachments, say YES! If your host does not allow this functionality you can always visit the demo and get the sample photos.
- Once the templates are installed go to Pages and create a new page (or edit an existing page). Launch the Beaver Builder Page Builder and on the right hand side find the “Templates” headings and in there you will find your new templates!