To install a premade Gravity Forms (like the ones in your Web Designers Academy account) please follow these instructions:
- Make sure you have Gravity Forms installed and activated in your WordPress site.
- Go to Forms > Import/Export. Once there, click on the “Import Forms” heading.
- Click the “Choose file” button and browse to the form export file you want and upload it.
- Once the form has been added to your site, please go through the settings and configure notifications, confirmation, etc…
- Once you are happy with all the settings, just add the Gravity Forms shortcode to any page or post you want!
All Blog Posts
Copy & Paste FAQ
Learn Gravity Forms Fast
Managing Your Server
Web Design Business
Web Design Inspiration
Web Design Tutorials