So you’ve made your first Gravity Forms form and now… you’re hungry for more… so let’s do this.
In the video below we’ll cover some of the standard form fields in Gravity Forms. Here is a brief description of each form field:
- Paragraph – Allow lots and lots of text with this field (great for comments or user bio)
- Drop Down – Let people choose one option from a drop down menu
- Multi Select – Let people choose multiple options (rarely used)
- Number – Force people to enter in numbers only
- Checkboxes – If you need need people to choose multiple items easily, use checkboxes
- Radio Buttons – Similar to a dropdown, people can only choose one option
This video is 8:40 long and is best played full screen.
At this point you should know how to create simple forms for any website! We’ll get into the remaining Standard Form Fields in the next video!
There is soooooo much more to talk about in Gravity Forms, so stay tuned for more videos and the next video will finish off the Standard form fields!
Your Gravity Forms Expert,
More Posts You Might Like
All Blog Posts
Copy & Paste FAQ
Learn Gravity Forms Fast
Managing Your Server
Web Design Business
Web Design Inspiration
Web Design Tutorials