Meretta asks “Rectangle banners are boring, how do I make a curved banner?”
Brewing the perfect cup of green tea is no simple manner. Neither is making a curved banner in a rectangle world, but the Ninja has mastered the art of the curved banner many moons ago… (more info under the video)
Lessons from this video:
- Click HERE to download the Photoshop file from the video
- Make sure that your circle color matches the background of the content (usually white)
- Get the Signature skin for the complete (and really sexy) look (no longer available)
- Choose banner images that are colorful, attractive and make people want to stick around your site! Use Fotolia or iStockphoto… you can usually find a great photo for under 10 bucks.
- Don’t play photographer, unless you really are one (just spend the 10 bucks!)