Ready to update to the latest version of WP Triggers with the NEW awesome features? Just watch this video. Don’t have time? No problem, scroll down a bit to read the instructions.
To update to the latest version of WP Triggers, just follow these steps:
Due to the upgrading of the database for the awesome new features, you must manually backup your Triggers!
It’s a bit ghetto, I know – but it’s also totally worth it!
- Start by downloading the latest version of WP Triggers (from CodeCanyon)
- Login to your WordPress site
- Go to the main WP Triggers screen
- Click on the first Trigger Box you have configured
- Copy the Triggers and HTML from the Trigger Set 1 box
- Paste that information into a notepad
- Continue until you have copied ALL the trigger information from ALL your trigger boxes
- Now, go to Plugins and Deactivate WP Triggers
- Then Delete the old version of WP Triggers from your site
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Upload the new version of WP Triggers and Activate it
- Go to WP Triggers > New Trigger and rebuild your old Trigger Boxes
- You’re done, be happy!
More Posts You Might Like
All Blog Posts
Copy & Paste FAQ
Learn Gravity Forms Fast
Managing Your Server
Web Design Business
Web Design Inspiration
Web Design Tutorials